Take the Canadian Gemmological Association's daytime Gemmology Accelerated Program:
Next Session starts February 13 2018
- Fast-paced program.
- Full theory and practical curriculum.
- Course includes over 300 hours of classroom time (16 weeks).
- Hands-on work with gemstones and instruments.
- 4 days per week, Tuesday through Friday
- 10 am to 4 pm
All classes and exams are conducted on-site at our fully-equipped facilities in Toronto.
- We reserve the right to alter course dates and times, prices and details if necessary.
- Ontario High School Diploma or equivalent
University courses in the sciences, such as geology, mineralogy, chemistry, physics or crystallography are helpful, but not required.
Master valuer can be done on weekends from Feb until June--7 assorted weekends will be done in order to get your Mastervaluer license. Register now for classes. Must be a certified gemmologist before you can receive your license.
The Canadian Gemmological Association is registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
The programs listed on this page are approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005