€ 2 050
Includes GemPen® Diamond Screener and Filter 4
GemPen® Diamond Screener:
- Diamond Verification Instrument
- Indicates natural, HPHT & CVD lab-created diamonds with Filter 1 (included)
- Indicates HPHT colour enhancement treatment on natural diamonds
- Works on rough, polished & mounted diamonds
- All diamond sizes: 0.01ct-10.00+
- Diamond colour range: D-M
- Screens 100’s of stones in a matter of minutes
- Full spectrum Xenon UV light source
- USOF – Ultra Spectrum Optical Filtering technology
- Upgradable by purchasing additional filters
- Travel Case / Darkroom to check diamonds on the go
- Portable pocket size / purse size design
- Lithium-ion battery powered & USB rechargeable
- Access to GemPen® Academy
- Innovated by a Gemmologist for Gemmologists
- Applications: in the field, wholesale diamond buyers, gemmological labs & educational institutes, appraisal services providers, screening while shopping at trade shows & when receiving set goods, pawn shops, auction houses, jewellery repair & custom design houses, jewellers, all natural & lab created diamond retailers
GemPen® Diamond Screener is used to screen diamonds for natural, HPHT and CVD grown synthetics and includes Filter 1. It also gives indications on treatments such as HPHT treatment of natural diamonds. It is possible to later upgrade your GemPen® Diamond Screener by buying the additional Filter Kit.
The LW Filter 4 (in combination with Filter 1 – Included with GemPen® Diamond Screener) helps the user to distinguish between a natural fluorescing diamond and a lab-created diamond.
The prices above are excluding applicable taxes, duties and shipping*
All purchases will be made in Euros € and are subject to daily exchange rates.* Promo Code applies to minimum purchase of $2,700.00 CDN
** VAT will be removed when Canada or USA is choosen in ‘Checkout’
*** Enter a registered ‘Company Name’ to ensure best rate for Canadian taxes/duties upon import
**** ‘Packing & Shipping’ of approx. $152.00 CDN is added to the invoice for international DHL shipment, rate varies by Postal Code/Zip Code entered by client.
***** Canadian taxes/duties are additional & brokered by DHL upon entry to Canada. DHL will contact the client by email to process payment ahead of delivery.