€ 2 750
Includes GemPen® Premium and Darkroom
**To work with ‘GemPen® Premium’, formal gemmological knowledge and understanding of transition elements is required to effectively interpret the results on rubies & sapphires. ‘GemPen® Premium’ should always be used in combination with other gemmological instruments when screening rubies & sapphires for synthetics & treatments.
- Diamond Verification Instrument
- Indicates natural, HPHT & CVD lab-created diamonds with Filter 1 (included)
- Indicates HPHT colour enhancement treatment on natural diamonds
- Works on rough, polished & mounted gemstones
- All gemstone sizes: 0.01ct-10.00+
- Diamond colour range: D-M
- Screens 100’s of stones in a matter of minutes
- Full spectrum Xenon UV light source
- USOF – Ultra Spectrum Optical Filtering technology
- Includes all screening filters (Filter 1, Filter 2, Filter 3, Filter 4)
- Travel Case / Darkroom to check gemstones on the go
- Portable pocket size / purse size design
- Lithium-ion battery powered & USB rechargeable
- Access to GemPen® Academy
- Innovated by a Gemmologist for Gemmologists
- Applications: in the field, wholesale diamond & gemstone buyers, gemmological labs & educational institutes, appraisal services providers, screening while shopping at trade shows & when receiving set goods, pawn shops, auction houses, jewellery repair & custom design houses, jewellers, all natural & lab created diamond and gemstone retailers
GemPen® Premium includes Filter 1 and the Filter Kit which contains all the additional Filters including Filter 2, 3 and the LW Filter 4. These Filters in combination with the Filter 1 offers the professional gemmological user the means to screen Diamonds, Rubies & Sapphires for synthetics and treatments by searching for discrepancies in the fluorescence and phosphorescence for further analysis. Filters 2, 3 and 4 are used in combination with Filter 1 to screen for synthetics and flame-fusion (Verneuil), as well as heat, beryllium, cobalt, glass fillings and most other treatments of Corundum.
The included LW Filter 4 (in combination with Filter 1) helps the user to distinguish between a naturally fluorescing diamond, HPHT or CVD grown synthetic diamond or indications of an HPHT treated natural diamond.
GemPen® Darkroom allows the professional user to create a portable environment, making it easier to more accurately interpret results. This complimentary tool contains a UVB protective filter viewing lens to better observe fluorescence and phosphorescence effects in natural, synthetic and treated gemstones. The Darkroom allows the user to work hands-free with their GemPen® and has three variable functions: screening single stones, multiple stones and rings.
The prices above are excluding applicable taxes, duties and shipping*
All purchases will be made in Euros € and are subject to daily exchange rates.* Promo Code applies to minimum purchase of $2,700.00 CDN
** VAT will be removed when Canada or USA is choosen in ‘Checkout’
*** Enter a registered ‘Company Name’ to ensure best rate for Canadian taxes/duties upon import
**** ‘Packing & Shipping’ of approx. $152.00 CDN is added to the invoice for international DHL shipment, rate varies by Postal Code/Zip Code entered by client.
***** Canadian taxes/duties are additional & brokered by DHL upon entry to Canada. DHL will contact the client by email to process payment ahead of delivery.