€1800 approx. $2,700.00 CDN
- Indicates HPHT & CVD lab created diamonds with Filter 1 (included)
- Indicates HPHT colour enhancement treatment on natural diamonds
- Works on rough, polished & mounted diamonds
- All diamond sizes: 0.01ct-10.00+
- Diamond colour range: D-M
- Screens 100’s of stones in a matter of minutes
- Upgradable by purchasing additional filters
- Travel Case / Darkroom to check diamonds on the go
- Portable pocket size / purse size design
- Battery powered & USB rechargeable
- Access to GemPen® Academy
- Innovated by a Gemmologist for Gemmologists
- Applications: in the field, wholesale diamond buyers, gemmological labs & educational institutes, appraisal services providers, screening while shopping at trade shows & when receiving set goods, pawn shops, auction houses, jewellery repair & custom design houses, jewellers, all natural & lab created diamond retailers
We recommend adding the Filter 4 which will help you distinguish between a natural fluorescing diamond and a lab created one.
GemPen® Diamond Screener is used to screen diamonds for HPHT and CVD synthetics and includes Filter 1. It also gives indications on treatments such as HPHT treatment. It is possible to later upgrade your GemPen® Diamond Screener by buying the additional Filter Kit.
All purchases will be made in Euros € and are subject to daily exchange rates.* Promo Code applies to minimum purchase of $2,700.00 CDN
** VAT will be removed when Canada or USA is chosen in ‘Checkout’
*** Enter a registered ‘Company Name’ to ensure best rate for Canadian taxes/duties upon import
**** ‘Packing & Shipping’ of approx. $152.00 CDN is added to the invoice for international DHL shipment, rate varies by Postal Code/Zip Code entered by client.
***** Canadian taxes/duties are additional & brokered by DHL upon entry to Canada. DHL will contact the client by email to process payment ahead of delivery.